Air Supply - All Out Of Love [結他Chord譜]




Writer:   Graham Russell, Clive Davis      Key: C     4/4       Arranged by Hayley Chan  


Intro:
| C          | G/B     | 
F/A       | G         | C     |         |

Verse1: 
     | F/C                          | C
I'm lying alone with my head on the phone,
| F/C                                 | C
thinking of you 'til it hurts(  )
  F/C                                         | G/B
I know you hurt too, but what else can we do,
    | F/A                              | Fmaj7   G
tormented and  torn apart. ( )         ( )

 | F/C                                        | C
I wish I could carry your smile( )in my heart,
       | F/C                                               | C
For times when my life seems so low.( )
             |  F/C                                  | G/B
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring,
           | F/A                                 | F/G             F                 F/G   
When today doesn't really know( ), Doesn't really know.( )     

*Chorus: 
               | C                        | G/B
           I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you,
             | F/A                                    F/G            | F/A 
           I know you were right, believing for so( )long.
               | C                             | G/B
           I'm all out of love, what am I without you,
             | F/A                               F                F/G           C         
           I can't be too late to say( ) I was so( )wrong.   ( )
Verse2: 
 | F/C                                         | C
I want you to come back and carry me home,
  | F/C                                                  | C
Away from these long, lonely nights.( )
     | F/C                                    | G/B
I'm reaching for you. Are you feeling it too?
          | F/A                          | F/G        | F    | F/G
Does the feeling seem oh, so right?( )       ( )    

    | F/C                                   | C
And what would you say if I called on you now,
    | F/C                                    | C
And said that I can't hold on?( )
            | F/C                             | Em
There's no easy way, it gets harder each day,
             | Am                |  F                         | G
Please love me or I'll be gone.  I'll be gone.

Repeat*

| Am  | Em                                |  F     Em |
OH     What are you thinking of( )     ( )
| Dm                                | Am
What are you thinking of ( )
| Em                                 |  F             Em |
What are you Thinking of ( )              ( )
| Dm                                   | F          G/B   
What are you Thinking of ( )            ( )

      | C                       | G/B
 I'm all out of love, I'm so lost with you,
    |  F/A                                    F/G            | F/A
 I know you were right, believing for so( ) long.
     | C                           | G/B
I'm all out of love, what am I without you,
     | F/A                            F              |  F/G            | C        
 I can't be too late to say( ) I was so( )wrong.

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地