John Lennon Imagine [結他chord譜]



超多SONGWRITER....

Songwriters: CURRY, TRACY LYNN / BATSON, MARK CHRISTOPHER / BROADUS, CORDOZAR CALVIN / BOYD, JASON P. D. / PARKER, DAWAUN W. / YOUNG, ANDRE ROMELL

Key:C            4/4 Arranged By Kermit Tam

|C   Cmaj7  
|F   
( )Imagine there's no heaven
|C     |F     
( )It's easy if you try
|C     |F     
( )No hell below us
|C     |F     
( )Above us only sky
|F   C/E  |Dm C 
( )Imagine all the people  ( )
|G   |G7      |
Living for today...

|C         |F 
( )Imagine there's no countries
|C    |F      
( )It isn't hard to do
|C       |F   
( )Nothing to kill or die for
|C     |F     
( )And no religion too
|F   C/E  |Dm C 
( )Imagine all the people  ( )
|G    |G7     |
Living life in peace... 

|F     G  |C  E|
( )You may say I'm a dreamer ( ) 
|F   G    |C  E|
( )But I'm not the only one  ( ) 
|F     G   |C   
|F      G   |C
( )I hope someday you'll join us  
[( )And the world will be as one]

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地

搜尋此網誌

總網頁檢視次數