Maroon 5 - She will be love


Capo1st fret

Bm                      |A
Beauty queen of only eighteen

     |Bm                      |A
She()had some trouble with herself

|Bm                           |A
He was always there()to help her

  |Bm                                 |A
She()always belonged to someone else

|Bm        |A
I()drove for miles and miles

       |Bm                    |A
And wound up at your door

|Bm                 |A
I've had you so many times but 

|Bm                  |A
somehow I want more


|D                                    |A
I don't mind spending everyday

|Bm                                  |A
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

|D                                 |A
Look for the girl with the broken smile


|Bm                               |G
Ask her if she wants to stay()awhile

            |D       |A
And she will be loved

     |Bm    |G
She will be loved


|Bm                              |A   
Tap on my window knock on my door

  |Bm                             |A   
I want to make you feel beautiful

|Bm               |A
I know I tend to get so insecure

|Bm                     |A
It doesn't matter anymore

|Bm                  |A
It's not always rainbows and butterflies

        |Bm                                |A
It's compromise that moves us along

|Bm                           |A
My heart is full and my door's always open

  |Bm                          |A
You()come anytime you want
 


|Bm                       |A  
I know where you hide()

                      |Bm
Alone in your car()

                        |A                                           |Bm         
Know all of the things that make you who you are()

                       |A                                |Bm
I know that goodbye means nothing at all()

                                              |A                                  |G       
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地

搜尋此網誌

總網頁檢視次數