Maroon 5 - She will be love


Capo1st fret

Bm                      A
Beauty queen of only eighteen

     Bm                      A
She()had some trouble with herself

Bm                           A
He was always there()to help her

  Bm                                 A
She()always belonged to someone else

Bm        A
I()drove for miles and miles

       Bm                    A
And wound up at your door

Bm                 A
I've had you so many times but 

Bm                  A
somehow I want more


D                                    A
I don't mind spending everyday

Bm                                  A
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

D                                 A
Look for the girl with the broken smile


Bm                               G
Ask her if she wants to stay()awhile

            D       A
And she will be loved

     Bm    G
She will be loved


Bm                              A   
Tap on my window knock on my door

  Bm                             A   
I want to make you feel beautiful

Bm               A
I know I tend to get so insecure

Bm                     A
It doesn't matter anymore

Bm                  A
It's not always rainbows and butterflies

        Bm                                A
It's compromise that moves us along

Bm                           A
My heart is full and my door's always open

  Bm                          A
You()come anytime you want
 


Bm                       A  
I know where you hide()

                      Bm
Alone in your car()

                        A                                           Bm         
Know all of the things that make you who you are()

                       A                                Bm
I know that goodbye means nothing at all()

                                              A                                  G       
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地