Michael Learns to Rock Take Me To Your Heart [guitar Tab]



Intro
 |F |Dm |Bb |C |


 |F
Hiding from the rain and snow
             |Dm
Trying to forget but I won't let go
|Bb
Looking at a crowded street
|C
Listening to my own heart beat

|Dm         Am     |Bb     C        |F
 ( )So many people all around the world
|Dm                 Am   |Gm               C
 Tell me where do I find someone like you girl

                    |F                   Dm
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
      |Bb      C
Give me your hand before I'm old
                 |F                      Dm
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
                |Bb               C
Show me that wonders can be true

           |Am               Dm
They say nothing lasts forever
      |Gm           C
We're only here today
|Am             Dm
Love is now or never
|Gm            C
Bring me far away

                    |F               Dm
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
|Bb                            C
Give me your hand and hold me
                 |F                Dm
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
   |Bb     C      |F
It's easy take me to your heart

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地