Katy Perry - The One That Got Away [Guitar Tab]


Writer: Katy Perry , Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin Key:E 4/4  Arranged by Hayley Chan
Capo 4 > Play C

Verse 1:
C                                                   
Summer after high school when we first met
       Em                                           
We make out in your mustang to Radio-head
        Am                                                           F
And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos
               C
Used to steal your parent's liquor and climb to the roof
Em
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Am                                                                 F
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

#Chorus:
                      C                               Em
    In another life I would be your girl
                                   Am                                        F
    We keep all our promises be us against the world
                      C                                Em
    In another life I would make you stay
                                  Am                                              F
   So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
           F                      C
   The one that got away.

Verse 2:
C
I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
                   Em
Never one without the other we made a pact
Am                                                                             F
Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on  whoa~
C
Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Em
Saw you downtown singing the blues
Am                                                                         F
It's time to face the music I'm no longer your muse

Chorus:
                                  C                             Em
        But in another life I would be your girl
                                     Am                                             F
        We keep all our promises be us against the world
                           C                                  Em
        In another life I would make you stay
                                      Am                                                  F
        So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
                                    C
      The one that got away.
             Em        Am        F
      The one the one the one
              F
     The one the one the one

Bridge:
G                                                Am          F             G
All his money can't buy me a time machine. No(   )
                                        Am             F             G
Can't replace you with a million rings.    No( )
                                                Am           F              G
I shoulda told you what you meant to me. Whoa( )

Cause now I pay the price.
Repeat#
                   C                                 Em
In another life I would make you stay
                              Am                                              F
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
                             C
The one that got away.

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地