Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble [Guitar Tab]


Writer: Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Shellback    Key:F#     4/4    Arranged by Hayley Chan
Capo 4 > Play D
Verse:
    |D                                |D
1. Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
2. No apologies, he'll never see you cry
           |A                                            |A
1        .I was in your sights,              you got me alone
2.Pretends he doesn't know, that he's the reason why
               |Bm                                                    |Bm
1.You     found me, you found me,     you     found me-e-e-e-e
2.You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning-e-e-e-ing
             |D                                             |D
1.   I      guess you didn't care,and I guess liked that
2.And I heard you moved on, from  whispers on the street
          |A                                   |A
1.And( )when I fell hard, you took a step back
2.A new notch in your belt, is all I'll ever be
        |Bm                 |G              |D
1.Without me, without me, without meeeee
2.And now I see,   now I see,  now I see-e-e-e-e
                   |A                                   |Bm
1.And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I 
2.He   was long gone, when he    met me
             |G            
1.          Realize the blame is on me
2.And I realize, the joke is on me,  yeah

**Chorus:
                       |Bm                     |G                                          |A
          'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in( )
                 |D               A          
          So shame on me now-ow
          |Bm               G                               |A
          Flew me to places I'd never been( ) 
                        |D          A
          'Till you put me down, oh
          |Bm                       |G                                         |A
          I knew you were trouble when you walked in( )
                 |D               A     
          So shame on me now-ow
          |Bm           G                                     |A
          Flew me to places I'd never been( )
                        |D                A                     |Bm
          Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground!

               |G     A                |D            A      |Bm 
           Ah( )oh( ) , trouble, trouble, trou-ble
               |G       A                |D          A
          Ah( ) oh( ), trouble, trouble, trouble 
Bridge:
               |G                              |Bm
And the sadest fear, comes creepin' in
         |G
That you never loved me or her, 
     |A                   A            |A
Or anyone, or anything, yeah yeah 

Repeat**

|Bm                    |G                                          |A
I knew you were trouble when you walked in( )   
             |D            A
trouble, trouble, trouble 
|Bm                    |G                                            |A
I knew you were trouble when you walked in( )
     |G      A                |D           |A
Ah( ) oh( ), trouble, trouble, trouble 

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地